Deamber cox
Deamber cox asked:

To answer questions about Burn for Burn, please sign up.
Jessica The end was like Carrie (minus all the people dying)
Ames
♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ The ending of fire with fire reveals a big shock about a character, and things heat up in ashes to ashes. Love these books
Katie Okay… Well, the first book really doesn't have anything supernatural. Honestly, I went through the first (Burn for Burn) and hated it, then got to the end and was all like "WTF JUST HAPPENED" so I read the other two. I love love loved the second (Fire with Fire) and the ending of that one was even more of a shocker. The third one is really where you get supernatural. The finale of Fire with Fire did tell you what was going on. I don't want to ruin everything… but there's a ghost in the novels, and after you get past everything, it's almost the whole premise of the series. Totally recommend, though. One of my favorites! Hope I could Help!
Image for Burn for Burn
by Jenny Han (Goodreads Author)