Rose Selest
Rose Selest asked:

hi, I own this book, but have yet to read it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is worth my while or is it just a cheesy romance book??? thanks for your time :)

Evyn It's kind of cheesy, kind of cliche, and kind of predictable. But it is, without a doubt, one of my favorite books ever. I think we all pick a certain take on romance that we make our own, and this is mine. Hope you enjoy(ed)!
Hannah Christmas I mean, it's cheesy, but I think it's a good kind. It's a quick read, so it's definitely not a book that's going to take a lot of your time. But it deals with deeper issues than just the romantic relationship that the title implies. There are a lot of issues the main character is dealing with her father, as well as Oliver, the male lead character. I enjoyed it. It was cute and light. It's a good book if you are traveling, I think.
The Boho Bookie I am a fan of this book and trust me, it is worth reading. I enjoyed it and it is an easy read and you could read it in a day
Amariah Dixon I didn't find it very cheesy. It's more-so just a cute romance story. The character Oliver was funny.
Kelly Nguyen It's a cheesy book but it's amazing. I think it would be worth your time.
julia Hi! I actually just read it yesterday and while it's somewhat cheesy (what can you expect from a book about love at first sight?) I think it's worth reading when you have the chance. If you like romance books, it's a cute little book. But it's not just about the romance between the two characters, it also deals with a broken father-daughter relationship. So no, it's not completely cheesy because the problems the MC is going through is real. I definitely recommend it if you like these kinds of books ^-^
Brian Hutzell Though it is unabashedly romantic, it is not cheesy. It is also more than just a romance, as much of the book concerns parent/child relationships, divorce, and other family matters. Besides, love stories make up a lot of great literature, so what’s wrong with a well-written love story? Enjoy!
Elizabeth Fiction It is slightly cheesy but it's worth the while of reading it.
Image for The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
by Jennifer E. Smith (Goodreads Author)