Jamie McCall
Jamie McCall asked Shannon Messenger:

So.. I absolutely LOVE Keefe! But my sisters LOVES Fitz. She want Sophie to end up with Fitz, she keeps on trying to tell me Keefe is going to die. PLEASE to tell me your going to kill of characters?!!!?

Shannon Messenger WELL, I honestly can't promise ANYTHING when it comes to STUFF THAT HAPPENS IN THE BOOKS because it's all a bit of a mystery, even to me.

I know what I'd LIKE to have happen. And what I THINK is going to happen. But I also never know for sure until I'm writing the actual scenes.

I call it "trusting the story" and so far it's never led me astray. So just know that whatever happens will be exactly what's right for the books, and we'll all hope for the very best. :)
Shannon Messenger