Book Lover
Book Lover asked:

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYW WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????WHAT A HORRIBLE ENDING!!!!!!! why???

To answer questions about The Sweet Far Thing, please sign up.
Haley S I do not know either. It was a very bad/sad ending.
Amber Matha I thought it was a beautiful ending.
Juliana I prefer to live in my own world where the series stops before all goes sour. Sure, some call it ignorance. But it's my favorite way to enjoy this particular series.
(FYI, I'm not against sad or tragic endings. I'm just not into this one) :D
Speetah
Nikolae Keaveney Definitely one of the worst ending ever. But it's still beautiful as heck. I just stared at the ceiling and tried not to cry.
Aaron Rumph It was a beautiful ending and it looked like the only ended that would have been satisfactory when through the trilogy, it follows with Gemma character, it has a happy ending of hope
Mery Bagdyan I feel you. Literally died after reading this. I am currently frolicking in the realms and secretly trying to figure out how to fix the diabolical mess Libba Bray has created.

SherryRose
Cuty I want to cryyyyy!!!!
Image for The Sweet Far Thing
by Libba Bray (Goodreads Author)