A Goodreads user asked Josh Lanyon:

I seem to recall reading that you were considering a sequel to The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks, is this accurate? If so, is it on the horizon, or a more distant project? I place Perry and Nick up there with Adrien and Jake, which is saying a lot.

Josh Lanyon That IS saying a lot! ;-) Yes, I do plan to do a sequel to The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks. The anticipated story will take place in Los Angeles and it has to do with horror movies and spooky old houses and so forth.

As to when it will be written...it's one of three possibilities for next year. The other two possibilities are The Haunted Heart: Spring and Dangerous Ground 6: Blind Side.

I'm leaning toward TGWYS because readers have been waiting for it the longest. ;-)