Akshi
Akshi asked Huntley Fitzpatrick:

Hi Huntley! I know you get asked a lot if you have considered writing Sam and Jase a sequel, but have you ever thought about writing Jase's parents a story? Kinda like a prequel? They both are really intriguing (you create such great characters!) and I can picture a great story line-especially with Jack's drinking problem.

Huntley Fitzpatrick Hi Anushka! Thank you...I have actually thought of writing their story. In fact, there is a scene in the Tim book where Mrs. Garrett tells Alice their "how we met" story. I don't know yet if that'll make it into the final book--not a very plot-filled scene, since it's just that story, which Alice loves and has heard a million times. It would be fun to write their story, although I'll probably stay away from it for a while, because writing Tim's battles with drinking was STRESSFUL--he's one of those characters who sort of does what he wants and I write it down, if that makes sense.

BTW, I just yesterday saw your amazing prediction about what would happen to Sam and Jase after the close of the book, and I have to say it's perfect. Exactly how I imagine things going for them. Thank you for knowing them so well.