Carol Hajarie
Carol Hajarie asked:

would this book be appropriate for a 10yrs. old ??

To answer questions about Rain Reign, please sign up.
Gratia Depends on the 10 yr. old.
It's fantastic book, I highly recommend.
“It's not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It's our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.”
― L.R. Knost
Cara O'donnell My nine-year-old granddaughter LOVED this book. She sobbed out loud at one part, so I'm told, but recommends it to other book-lovers her age.
Christella I'm a ten year old and i read it.
Claire Yes, no question.
Savanna hopson I don't really know but I am a 10 yr. Old and the book looks super good
Gerry As an elementary media specialist, I would recommend this book to a ten-year-old without hesitation. My fourth- and fifth-grade students are giving it rave reviews, and I cast my vote with theirs.
Ellie I think this book would be an awesome book for a 10 year old! I highly recommend this book
Rich Schad Appropriate for children 10 and up - another lovely book by this author for children of all ages - second only to my favorite of hers, Autobiography of a Stray - this is the story of a 5th grader who has a high level of autism - we all have our disabilities we need to work through -
Claire yes I think it would be.
Image for Rain Reign