Yoshi
Yoshi asked Chris Delyani:

Hi Chris, just finished reading Best Man not long ago. Sorry for not reading sooner because I didn't know it was released back in summer, I was so busy at work during the summer months that I was hardly on GR. Any plan for a book 4?

Chris Delyani Hi Yoshi, I’m so happy to hear from you! And happier still that you made the time in your busy schedule for me and my book. You really needn’t apologize for not reading it until now. If anything, I should be the one apologizing to you for taking such a long time — seven long years! — between publishing books.

As for Book Four, I can definitely tell you that I’m working on one. I can also tell you I’m determined to see it to publication. What day that will be, I’m afraid to say that I don’t know: certainly not next year, and very possibly not the following year either. I can only promise that I’ll work my hardest. I really am envious of those writers who can put out book after book.

Anyway, hope you’ve been well and I wish you a happy holiday season!

Chris