Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield asked Amy Daws:

What made you to decide to write books?

Amy Daws My first book is a memoir about my journey through recurrent pregnancy loss and infertility. It first started as something I wrote to get my feelings out and to help me never forget all the treacherous things I went through. It then snow-balled into an epic story of hope that I just knew I needed to share with others.
I have since branched into the world of contemporary romance because it's what I love to read! My first novel incorporates an infertility storyline in it because it's a subject that I can write deeply about and it's something I've not really read in a romance novel!
I continue to say that my angel babies gave me the inspiration and drive to start writing. I couldn't do it without their support.