Ivonne
Ivonne asked Kathleen Kerridge:

when is the next book coming out. I keep thinking about this story even if its been 10 days since I finished I did really enjoy and looking forward to the next book.

Kathleen Kerridge Hi Ivonne!

Book two, The Call of The Dark, will be released both in print and e-book the first week of December 2014. In the run-up to its release, I will be running several giveaways and fun things on my Facebook page. There are also teasers posted to the page and other fun (and sometimes silly) things.
It'd be great to 'meet' you, so please feel free to pop over to https://www.facebook.com/OfficialKath...

Thank you for reading and enjoying Into the Woods and I hope you enjoy The Call of The Dark when it's released :)

Kathleen.