Fatma
Fatma asked:

Can anyone please recommend other satires or comedies of manner? I enjoy Austen's sense of humor immensely. I equally enjoyed Oscar Wilde's in "The Importance of Being Earnest"

To answer questions about Pride and Prejudice, please sign up.
Tanmay Tikekar Though not exactly a 'comedy of manner' per se, Catch-22 is arguably the definitive work of satire. It's more biting than Austen and more serious than Wilde, though.
Ale Try "North and South" by Elizabeth Gaskell ;)
Lady Margaret Thackeray's Vanity Fair is my choice too. It's set in England at about roughly the same time period. A very memorable anti-heroine, and other class conscious characters make this book much fun, indeed.
Janaki If you really loved the light-hearted style of Pride and Prejudice (which I love so much!), you should check out Emma by Jane Austen. It has the same mood and the same plot skeleton that Pride and Prejudice has!!
Sammy I'd like to recommend "Vanity Fair" by William Makepeace Thackerey.
It's wickedly funny and very well written. One of my favourites.
N You might enjoy "Jonathan Strange And Mr Norrell" by Susanna Clarke, and the collected works of P.G. Wodehouse.
Diane Are you specifically looking for classics, or just the comedy-of-manners tone? I'm a fantasy fan, but the great thing about fantasy is it allows all manner of plots and tones, from epic to comedy-of-manners. You should try Gail Carriger's 5-book Parasol Protectorate series. Her flavor of alt-Victorian steampunk has been called "teapunk" or "mannerpunk". I also enjoyed indie author W.R. Gingell's frothy murder-mystery-fantasy take on Beauty & the Beast, Masque.
Ben Sandeen Charles Dickens's sense of humor is relatively similar to Jane Austen's. His is a bit more exaggerated and comical, but it has a similar "feel" to it.
Antonio Tavanti E.M. Forster comes with a similar subtle humour as Austen's about such topics as society, love, wealth etc.

Give Howards End a try.
Jamie A Room With a View by E. M. Forster
Reshma Nair You should read Psychopathic love Story. super humour.
Mayte Evelina by Frances/Fanny Burney is a satire on the fashionable society of eighteenth century London. Jane Austen admired Burney's novels. I am currently reading and enjoying it :)
Melindam Maybe you should try Anthony Trollope's Barchester Towers
Joy Panagides Georgette Heyer is a wonderful writer of Regency satires/comedies of manner. Superb detail, great story line, the best for Austen fans wanting more.
Aditi Singhal George Bernard Shaw's -Pygmalion & Candida
Katie Maya I would recommend reading her other novels, Emma and Persuasion. I'm currently reading Persuasion and if you like her sense of humor you will like these novels!! Emma has a particular sarcastic funny sense as well.
Steffi Have you read 'Lady Windermere's Fan' by Wilde? I likes that one.
Krishna Jain 'sense and sensibility' is also a good book.
Samantha Anderson I enjoyed "She stoops to conquer" by Oliver Goldsmith. It's play, so a slightly different style of reading.
Barbara K. Zarins Barbara Pym is a British author whose stories take place in settings similar to Austen's, but mid 20th century. Her humour is as biting.
Carrie Frederick Marryat is a bit more over the top with satire, but I found him delightfully hilarious.
Diana Here's a blog that might interest you. http://austenprose.com

I agree with the Wodehouse recommendations! I recently finished reading One Plus One by Jojo Moyes and some of the humor was reminiscent of Jane Austen.
Palomablue I would recommend Anthony Trollope's The Warden, followed by his Barchester Towers. There really is no one else I can think of with the wit and observational talents of Jane Austen, but you might possibly enjoy the 44 Scotland Street series by Alexander McCall Smith, Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons (great movie version of this with Kate Beckinsale). Bonfire of the Vanities is a great satire, but rather biting. And you could also see if the Mapp & Lucia series, by E.F. Benson tickles your fancy. For funny, light-hearted romantic fiction, I would recommend Sophie Kinsella's I've Got Your Number, Twenties Girl, The Undomestic Goddess.
Nissim You might enjoy books by P. G. Wodehouse.
Gauri H
For those who love simple and pure romance, this engaging story has it all. An arrogant king, a reluctant prince, warriors looking for revenge, a kingdom surrounded by enemies, fantasy and true love. This story emphasizes on the fact that things are often not what they seem.
Read, like, review share this e book available on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DB7SF8Y
Kate Fulford Fatma -

May I be as bold to recommend my recently released debut? My favourite book of ALL TIME is Pride & Prejudice.

Why? It has a feisty, opinionated heroine, a plot that works like a dream, and, as Sammy says below, it’s so wickedly funny. I believe it to be a masterclass in writing and has influenced my own approach.

My release - In-Laws & Outlaws - is a modern take on a centuries-old challenge - family relationships. As a recent reviewer here noted: " the way things got twisted closer to the end of the book made me race to finish it. I just had to know. So many secrets, so many characters involved"

I would be, as a debut novelist, very keen to read your review.
Kate
Johannes Adventures of Tom Jones by Henry Fielding
David Dorothy Parker also wrote excellent comedies of manners, although early 20th-century American, rather than English. Some of her stories are available here for free:
http://freereadingbook.com/read-book-...

I agree, P.G. Wodehouse is excellent and hilarious.

Another excellent comedic satirist is James Thurber.
Janet Aylmer Try Darcy's Story, or Dialogue with Darcy
Jill this may sound odd, though i'm going to give you my opinion. its not a classic, but JK Rowling and jane austin have a bit in common, such as they are both from the UK, and their humors are similar. if you haven't read harry potter, i suggest it. though, thats just my opinion, both authors are favorites of mine.
Image for Pride and Prejudice