Hassan Ahmed
Hassan Ahmed asked:

Is there gonna be a sequel ?

To answer questions about Flipped, please sign up.
Freida In my opinion,I'd be GREAT if they did a sequel even if it's short.Like Juli and Bryce married with kids and with the sycamore tree that Bryce planted for her.It would be really cute id they did it.
Avery De Witt Well if there isn't going to be, it would be a horrible cliffhanger. I would die if there isn't going to be a sequel.
Maggie Wendalin Van Draaen said that she would not make a sequel because she wants her readers and fans to create Bryce and Julie's not-so-fairytale ending. What happens next, I guess we decide!
Dana Probably not. The story has already a great ending. Writing a sequel will just ruin it, I think. After all, what do you want to add more ? A girly boring romance about how Bryce and Juli fell in love and how they broke up and how hard it was for the both of them ? Hum... From my point of view, we should just enjoy the story like it is right now. Plus, this story has eleven years now. Unless the author wants to write an incredible 700 pages novel, I think there won't be any sequel.
Sophia LOVE!! THE BOOK! But, the ending was horrible.
Tim New The author says "no"; it is supposed to leave you thinking about how it may end. To tell you would ruin the purpose - think about your relationships
Viviana there a part of the book ? it said that Mr.loski hit letnea in the face
Autumn I think a sequel is not necessary for this book, it has a honest and very pure ending that I think is appropriate. First loves are never last loves, after all.
Bram Bonte I hope so! But they kinda ended it with planting the tree, what btw really melted my heart. They could move on with the story by they going to college or something and at the same time tell more about the dads past, just a little, we want them to talk about the Juli and Bryce ofcourse ;). But yeah, what Danel said 4 years ago, it is a long time ago and it would also be hard to make a part 2 in a movie with all those older actors + ruining the story is a big chance. But is it's possible? Yes, I think so. Is it gonna happen? I don't know, thats why I ended up here.
Alma A sorry but no :(
mary is it good i might read it for a boo report….
Image for Flipped
by Wendelin Van Draanen (Goodreads Author)