A
A asked:

I'm a huge fan of the book Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen. My friend recently bought this book and the owners of the book store she bought it at mentioned it is related to Girl Interrupted. Can anyone dispute this? Or at least tell me where they might've got this idea? Never heard it before. Thanks if you respond.

Ashley It’s not related at all. Two totally different stories, settings, time periods, and experiences. As you know, “Girl” follows the life of a woman in a psych ward and beyond.

This memoir (trying not give away spoilers), focuses more on the hospital tactics used to figure out a previously misunderstood diagnosis, once thought to be psychotic in nature.
Image for Brain on Fire
by Susannah Cahalan (Goodreads Author)