brettlikesbooks
brettlikesbooks asked Kristen Ashley:

hello kristen--i've all of your books. and i have loved every single one of your books. every. single. one. i anticipate each release, looking so forward to treasuring each new book. i've read the other questions and feel like i know where you are with many of your series, but am wondering about mathilda. it seems her story with aidan and ash is unfinished--will she get another book?

Kristen Ashley Oh yes. Mathilda will get another book. That was meant to be a trilogy and I honestly didn't expect to leave folks hanging so very long with that. I do intend to get back to it (in fact, the first chapter is already written). Though, I will say that it isn't my most popular book (in fact, it's my least popular one...by far! - thought I still love it). So I need to focus on getting other series on their way to their finales and THEN I'll DEFINITELY go back to Mathilda!
Kristen Ashley