Kelly
Kelly asked:

I understand that the three books are "separate" but Goodreads lists them as "Anna and the french kiss #2/#3"... Do I have to read them in order? Or are they independent enough that I won't be confused?

To answer questions about Isla and the Happily Ever After, please sign up.
Jennifer Maloney The three girls from each of the books know each other and story 1 continues in books 2 and 3 as a side-story. Story 2 continues in book 3 as a side-story, as well. And story 3 actually begins as a side-story in book 1. So... yes, definitely read them in order or you won't understand the full emotion of everything and/or you'll get spoilers for the other stories by reading the endings before the beginnings.
Precious No. They're companion novels and are not in a series so if you plan to just pick a book then any of the three will do but if you plan to read em all in the first place then better start with Anna, then Lola and Isla. You won't get confused, you'd only be spoiled? No. I don't think anyone would be spoiled because in the first place, the titles do suggest that there's a happy ending anyways. It's just a matter of discovering the journey they've taken before arriving at their destination. Oh crap, am I making sense? Just read any of them that you wanna read first.
Talia You should definitely read them in order since anna makes many appearances in Lola's story, and they both make appearances in Isla's story as well. You will also get quite a few spoilers!
RAFAEL Pegue You can read the book in order without getting confused. However, I recommend reading in order because they are a spoiler for the previous books. For example, throughout Anna and the French Kiss, you wonder if Anna and St. Clair will end up together. If you read Lola and the Boy Next Door, since the beginning of the novel you will know that the answer to will they end up together. The same with Isla and the Happily Ever After
Image for Isla and the Happily Ever After
by Stephanie Perkins (Goodreads Author)