Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield asked Jodie Bailey:

What's your favorite movie and song and color and book and vacation spot and food and drink and weather season and holiday?

Jodie Bailey Fun questions! I love this kind.

My favorite movie? I have two. The Princess Bride is downright fun to watch, and the book is wonderful as well. Then there is Dead Poets Society. I already loved words when I first saw it, but it lit up something deeper inside me. I knew I wanted words to be my life... and that I wanted to be a teacher. A lot of the things I did while teaching were insipired by Mr. Keating and the way he had a passion for his subject and his students, to make them really understand.

Favorite song is a hard one, because it changes. I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to music, because I was raised on the "oldies." (Of course, by now, the music I listened to in high school is "old.") I think my top three faves are probably Paul Young's version of "Oh, Girl," Christopher Cross's "Sailing," and the Rascal Flatts version of "Life is a Highway." Oh, and Bread's "Aubrey" has GOT to have a story behind it. It's beautiful. Christian music wise, I LOVE Brandon Heath's "I'm Not Who I Was" and Francesca Battistelli's "Beautiful, Beautiful." I'm a huge TobyMac and Third Day fan.

Color? Lime green and orange. I'd LOVE to own a lime green Jeep some day.

Book? Betty Smith's A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. Hands down my all time favorite.

Vacation Spot? Hatteras Island, North Carolina.

Food and Drink? Wow. Hard one. I LOVE food. :-) Doritos. M&Ms. Almonds. My grandmother's spaghetti sauce. My dad's shish kabobs. My husband's pancakes. A good steak and baked potato. And my grandmother's sweet tea. No one makes sweet tea like she does. No one.

Weather and season. I LOVE fall. Sweatshirt and jeans weather is my favorite. Yesterday was the first day it's been cool enough, and I was in heaven!

Holiday? Christmas. We have a million family traditions that I love so much. And one of my favorites is making a birthday cake for Jesus.

Thanks for asking, Christine!