A Goodreads user asked Michelle Zink:

I am SUCH a fan!! I just wanted to know, in the last book of the Prophecy of the Sisters trilogy, Circle of Fire.... What exactly happened to Alice? I understand that she had been taken away with Samael.. But where exactly is she???

Michelle Zink Hi, Tattoolily! Alice was taken to the Otherworlds by Samael, a sacrifice she made to save Lia's life. She could be trapped in the Otherworlds or she could have joined her mother, father, and Henry in the final world. I suppose only time will tell... ;)

I have a companion series based around the Altus characters (and Lia after she goes there with Dimitri), but I haven't figured out how to get it to readers as of yet. In the meantime, there are three digital shorts, Whisper of Souls, Mistress of Souls, and Rise of Souls, available on Barnes & Noble, iTunes, and Amazon. I hope you enjoy them, and I hope you've had a chance to check out my other work.

Thanks for being such a loyal reader!
<3

MZ