Goodreads asked Mia Smantz:

What are you currently working on?

Mia Smantz I am currently editing the next book for the Cardinal series: Cardinal Caged. It is up for pre-order and will be released on October 30th. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...
I'll do maybe one edit of the entire story every two weeks until then. This lets the story fade from my mind a bit so that I can check for cohesion and make any changes that to plot that would make it better--usually adding more foreshadowing.

On downtimes between that, I'll be drafting the 3rd book for the series: Cardinal of Hope...or writing on another reverse-harem series: The User-Friendly Guide to Ghosts. It will be a younger audience with a paranormal twist. It'll be about a teenage girl that has an affinity for the dead that wreaks havoc on her school life and social life. However, it will bring her some very handsome guys.

I'm very excited for it!