DragonTears
DragonTears asked:

Do these books have to be read in order? Becauce own the book A beatiful player which I didn't read yet . But I also have not read beautiful bastard or stranger .

To answer questions about Beautiful Stranger, please sign up.
Amy You will get an amazing read no matter which order to read them. I read #2 first. I didn't feel like it spoiled anything for me. It merely made me desperate to get my hands on book #1. Beautiful player #3 is a little bit different than the other two. In order to fully appreciate what the author has done with her characters you will want to read all three books eventually, but I don't see why you can't read it out of order.
Laura Technically they can be read separately as each story is its own, but you'll ruin the ending of the other books as all three sets of characters are friends and hang around one another so they'll mention past events that you won't have read yet.

I suggest reading them in order so you don't short change yourself. Good luck!
Image for Beautiful Stranger
by Christina Lauren (Goodreads Author)