April Seely-wanotch

So, was it Jamie who was watching Claire through the window at the beginning of the book? Where Frank said he seen a ghost?

To answer questions about Outlander, please sign up.
Beckah
Caroline Lay
Frances The author has said she will explain about the ghost in the last book. She is working on #9 now which may or may not be the last.
wonderwomand I wonder if that was when Jamie escaped from his English captors for three days ?
Kelly
Megan I'm only on page 191 of the first book but from what little I know I assumed it was Jamie, yeah.
Lora Swafford Nobody really knows. But considering he was staring at Claire, and wearing a kilt. I'm pretty positive it was. I was always confused as to how he watched over her and loved her when at that point she had no clue who he was??
Lily I'm halfway through the first book. And my guess is Jamie as the ghost at this point.
April Seely-wanotch So how on earth is that possible? Do she explain that in the book?
Image for Outlander
by Diana Gabaldon (Goodreads Author)