Nelda Adams
Nelda Adams asked Sam Carrington:

There are references to the mom being a previous victim, but apparently there are no books written before this one. Is there one describing explaining why she's afraid to go outside her home? I'm in the middle of Saving Sophie and it feels like there should be explanations about how Rachel and she got to this point in their friendship.

Sam Carrington Hi Nelda, thank you for question! Saving Sophie is my debut, so you are correct - there are no others prior to this. As you work your way through Saving Sophie your question *should* be answered - there is explanation as to why Karen is afraid to leave the house. Hopefully all the loose ends will be tied up for you. Hope you enjoy it, and thank you for reading it!
All my best,
Sam