Goodreads asked Melanie Rodriguez:

Melanie Rodriguez I have to credit for two recent books (currently unfinished, but I WILL get to them!): SHADOW WALKER and SACRED SISTERS.

The idea for SHADOW WALKER stemmed from a dream I had early in my senior year of college. I did some free-writes for it and ended up using them to build a bit of a teaser novel for my senior capstone. The characters are still in my head with adventures that need to be told, so a series for them it is! :)

SACRED SISTERS is book four of the Artemis Ravenwing novels. I've worked with these characters and their many incarnations since I was 13 and their story isn't even close to being done yet. For the sake of avoiding spoilers for this particular series, I can't say where I got the ideas. All I can tell you is that this book is super action packed. ;)