ARE THERE FILMS FOR THE ALEX RIDER BOOKS APART FROM STORMBREAKER?

To answer questions about Skeleton Key, please sign up.
Tamzin They are making a TV series about Alex Rider now, The author of the Jason Steed series is the screen writer. It stars Otto Farrant
Jun Prabaly... I don’t think there is
Haleema Q yeah, they've released (in the UK at least..) a TV series for Point Blanc with Otto Farrant as Alex.. its pretty good!
S.A No. The films stopped after storm breaker, but hopefully there will be more. In response to Amilah Shamil, they don’t only use Alex Pettyfer. They can use another actor. In response to Rachel Jackson, I agree with her. I hate the Stormbreaker movie, and hopefully if they make more they will be better. Plus Alex Pettyfer was a really bad actor for Alex.
Amilah Shamil i don't think so,i have a feeling that there is a movie for point blanc,but they cannot have any more because alex pettyfer is 30 yrs old now and looks it too. too bad,i'm a real fan of the alex rider series.
Rachel Jackson Nope. The first was a major flop and even the fans didn't like it much so no more movies.
Image for Skeleton Key
by Anthony Horowitz (Goodreads Author)