Rachel K.
Rachel K. asked:

Which is the best: Uglies, Pretties or Specials? Please provide an answer that includes why, without giving spoilers. I have not read specials yet...

To answer questions about Specials, please sign up.
Lindsay uglies is the best and they decline from there
Ana This is a spoiler of Uglies and Pretties but not Specials!!! I frankly do not know but I am so tired of her having to start a whole knew world, AGAIN!
Professor Bones Well, action and heart break wise, read Specials. For romance and a cool look at a distopia, read Pretties. But you have to read Uglies because it is the overall best and the first in the series. Extras is the basic "extra book." But read it anyway.
Abbigail Specials, she had a hard choice to make.
Alyssa Boni Uglies, no Pretties! Wait one of those two, they were so good!
Nathaniel Extras was my personal favorite. It left Tally and David, bringing in my favorite character yet. The story was so captivating and the mysterious-ness surrounding it kept me reading late into the night.
Shell Becker Uglies for sure. Tally finds adventure, and herself in the first book; whereas in Pretties, she is set back all over again. I don't much appreciate the constant reset button. In the first and second books.
Taliyah I think Pretties is the best. It has the right amount of romance and action.
Sophia Rowe I think Pretties is the best.
Anjana In my opinion, Extras was the best out of them all. I'm not sure how to explain without spoiling though.
Crystal Secrist Pretties and it will always be the pretties, Specials just sucked the life out of me and Uglies was okay.
Navya It felt so goddamn tedious when she had to start over again!!! I'm on specials right now
Image for Specials
by Scott Westerfeld (Goodreads Author)