Vivian Tran
Vivian Tran asked:

Have recently finished this book, but I can't seem to put together who the narrator is. Any hints?

To answer questions about Falling into Place, please sign up.
Jess Palo
Margaret Oh, it's definitely her imaginary friend.
Vivien I saw the narrator as being her imaginary friend?
Vanessa Brooks I think it might be her but from before she was depressed???
Eli I saw the narrator as being her past self. It says it kinda bluntly on page 287; "She remembered me. She remembered the girl she once was..." and so on. Hope this helps anyone that was as clueless as I was!!
Stephanie It's her imaginary friend. At the end, the narrator says, "she remembers me... she remembers the imaginary friend she used to have." Plus there are several other clues but that is where it is definitively stated.
Justine Nicole Quing Quing Her imaginary friend which is someone who reflects how her life was when she was little. ;)
Olivia I think it is her dad
Adriana I think it's her imaginary friend because she calls Liz's mom by her first name and if it was her past self then she would call her mom.
Janelle Sowders It's her "Innocence". Yes, it's her imaginary friend, but it's more than that. It was the "friend" when she was the most healthy, the most happy. It's the part of her that she thought she lost, but maybe just hid...
Eliza Guys! It's her imaginary friend lol. My friend knows the author, plus it's not really that much of a mystery...
Kristine I was confused at first during the snapshots and thought of just about every character mentioned. But near the end it talks about her imaginary friend and I'm sure that's who the narrator is.
Pauline Pretty sure the Narrator is this imaginary friend she had a couple years back in her childhood.
Rykiel Gibb I think it could be her imaginary or wishful self.That being the person she imagines or wishes she could be.
April Dancer Harvey the rabbit, which is to say an imaginary friend.
Tadashi Hamada i thought it was her doll or a teddy bear.
Daisy At first I thought that it was Liam but then I realized that the narrator sometimes talks in the third person and sometimes as first person as Liam. I might be wrong I was wondering the same thing.
Image for Falling into Place