Cat B The Reader
Cat B The Reader asked Mandi Blake:

Hey Mandi! What was your inspiration for your characters, Declan and Addie? I fell in love with Declan myself. Swoon worthy! lol.

Mandi Blake Actually, this story started as a fun activity with my friend! We love to talk about our book boyfriends, and I finally said I was going to write one myself. Declan ended up much different from that beginning character, but I think he ended up just the way he was meant to be. Addie was tough to shape at times too, but I always knew she would be a woman going through one of the biggest growing experiences of her life. Those changes keep her on her toes and always coming into uncomfortable situations. I love how she handles things as they come without forgetting what led her to be the woman she is (and will be). You’ll be seeing much more of her in the series because she still has a lot of growing to do!