ew
ew asked:

why is it so sad

To answer questions about Where the Red Fern Grows, please sign up.
Clyde Hedges It's sad because it has to be. It's one of the most emotional books I've ever read, and it's uplifting and full of love.
gannebraemorr I hope no young people who haven't read this see that you said it was sad. It's nice to go in fresh, zero spoilers or hints.
Taigan Ya why not have some emotion about the dogs............. do you know how many times I cried while reading this book! LOL :)
Stella Because that's how it adds emotion
Mrs. Smith It is so good, and generally books that make you cry are really good books, as is the case with this.
Juanita That is what makes the story great. It was written that way for a purpose and it has a really awesome religious/Spiritual message about how God sends us certain people and things that can change our lives and how we actually live forever. Love me some Old Dan and Little Ann
Kruunch Stupid book made me blubber for an hour.

WARNING: do not end this book on a public bus!
Cayden Sportell To get you to feel like your in the book and connect with the book
Image for Where the Red Fern Grows