Heather Griffiths

I am a little confused about which book to actually read first in the series , I want to read cry wolf so were do I start I do not want to read same ones twice like o.5 and so on, any ideas

To answer questions about Cry Wolf, please sign up.
Anna I'd recommend starting with 'Alpha and Omega' novella that acts as a prequel. The novella tells how the main heroes met and 'Cry Wolf' takes place just several days later and continues their story, so there is no repetition there. Besides, I think it will be more difficult to understand what's going on if one reads 'Cry Wolf' without reading the novella.
Alexandria I read Shifting Shadows, Briggs' short story collection, before I read Cry Wolf. The origin of Anna's story is in that collection and while it is possible to read Cry Wolf without it, you will lose a lot of understanding with Anna's character development and why she is the way she is in this series.
Brittany Klepzig I actually started with Cry Wolf and found the Novella later. I preferred it that way. I think it made both better reads.
Image for Cry Wolf