Katerina
Katerina asked Kristen Callihan:

Hi, Kristen!I really enjoy your Darkest London series and bought books 1-4 on Audible. Moira Quirk is an excellent narrator for your books and gives them even more charm if it possible.Unfortunately I still couldn't find audible edition of the Evernight on sale.Is there any chance that we will be able to buy it on Audible any time soon and are there any plans to publish your other series in audible format?

Kristen Callihan Hi Katerina! Are you, by any chance, living in Europe? I ask because it appears as though, when my UK publisher acquired the rights for the Darkest London series, the audio versions in the UK disappeared (audio books are available in the US). I think this is a licensing issue. Unfortunately, I have no control over this, but have put in a word to my publisher. :(