Ken
Ken asked Rick Gualtieri:

I am pained to say but I find myself primarily listening to audio books. I have book 5 but between work and computer gaming I have not found the time to read it. With my 45 minute commute I typically load a book to my ipod and listen to it both to and from work along with during my lunch break. Is there any ETA as to the next group of audio books for you works?

Rick Gualtieri Hey Ken.

Nothing wrong with audiobooks. Tons of people listen to them. They're pretty awesome for commuting when one needs a break from music or talk radio.

Anyway, book 5 is out on audio now meaning all of the series to date is caught up. As for the next, I'm currently revising book 6. Not sure of it's release date yet, but typically the audiobook follows about 6 weeks after release of the ebook (to give Chris time to record it etc.).