Debbie McGowan
Debbie McGowan asked Amy Spector:

I read Watching Elijah Fall and thought it was wonderful. Is there any chance of a sequel?

Amy Spector Both a marvelous compliment and a fantastic questions! Thank you so much.

Absolutely! I would love to write more about Jacob and Elijah, as I fell in love with both my brooding photographer and my eternally optimistic one.

I took part in the Love's Landscapes event when I was working on another piece for myself that revolved around two of the secondary characters in Watching Elijah Fall. So Elijah existed in a vague sort of way, and the story for the LL event gave me a change to develop him on a level I hadn't yet.

Truth be told, I have three other short stories, in various stages, that link directly to Jacob and Elijah's story. Once those are complete, I will likely play with visiting the Watching Elijah Fall couple again.

Everything I am currently working on, as well as everything still swirling around in my head, are all connected in some way. Both by the splendid location of my hometown, as well as through shared friends and acquaintances. Even my current piece, Shiny Things, which is my contribution to the Boughs of Evergreen anthology, while completely a stand alone story, is part of that world and—hopefully the publisher will forgive me—anyone who is interested, will get a glimpse of the boys there.

Watching Elijah Fall is finally available for download on Amazon and will hopefully, very soon, be up for FREE download at a few other sites.