Helena Knezevic

Was this book even edited?! English is not my first langage and me spotting so, so, so many grammar mistakes is saying something. Was it even reviewed in Word?

To answer questions about Taking Shots, please sign up.
Sofia Martinez Same here, I ended up questioning the writing a lot of times. Also, a good aditor would have shortened the book.
Maryellen Clair You picked it up next to Twilight, not Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Just sayin....
Shruti Gupta Agreed..I personally liked the feel and characters of the book. But it was very evident that this whole series hasn't been edited properly. I would had enjoyed the book, but right now it seemed like a bit of drag. Shame so much potential. I keep hoping the series will become better with the next book ( The forever Optimistic that I am)!
Image for Taking Shots
by Toni Aleo (Goodreads Author)