Veronika
Veronika asked Iris St. Clair:

When will your next book, More Precious Than Rubies approx be ready? I have to admit that after the amazingness that Louder Than Words was (I'm on the book tour) I can't wait to read something else from you. :)

Iris St. Clair I'm busy, busy working on Lizzy's story as I write this. I'd say I'm nearing the halfway mark for the first draft. It's not contracted yet, so realistically, it would be sometime next year at the earliest.

To be honest, I didn't start off planning to write more stories about the Louder gang until my publisher mentioned it. Now that I'm deep into Rubies, though, I'm loving it and hope readers will too! Lizzy is quickly becoming a favorite character of mine. I almost wish I'd given her more airtime in Louder...but that's part of the fun of giving her her own story--starting with a character I sort of know, one that's pretty flawed, and digging deeper to see what makes her tick and looking for those life lessons she needs to learn to make her a better person. That's what I love most about writing YA/NA--the characters are more wide-eyed and malleable than adult characters. Readers can really see how their experiences change them.

Thank you, Veronika, for your lovely comment (so thrilled you enjoyed Louder) and question and for hosting me on my tour. I'm very much looking forward to my visit to your space. :)

Cheers,
Iris