Lin
Lin asked Suzanne Steele:

Hi Suzanne , I am loving your books, the Hitman is one of my favourites . I was wondering where I could get some of your books, they are not on Amazon. The Author, Bayou, Stockholm and His Captive.

Suzanne Steele Those are books that I wrote when I first started out and I removed them. I know that some people don't believe in pulling books and I only pull for one reason--they weren't quality product and you guys deserve the best.
I am at a place now where I am having all my present books professionally edited, formatted, and covered. It means a lot to me to not only be true to myself and give writing my best, but also to be true to the readers and give them quality..You can always expect new books though because my head is always full of characters and stories.
This is the new cover for the second 'Contract Series' book. You can see that Miller's woman has drastically changed--Talk about a make-over.
https://www.goodreads.com/photo/autho...
Suzanne Steele
607 followers