Goodreads asked Alex Bugaeff:

What are you currently working on?

Alex Bugaeff My new book is "American Amazons: Colonial Women Who Changed History." It is the second in my Grandfather Series and should be released around the first of 2015.

While researching my last book, "Pilgrims To Patriots," I came upon the stories of a number of heroic women, some of which fit into that book and some which did not. All of these stories needed to be told and I undertook to tell them.

I continued researching to find others and came up with over 60 women who were part of our Founding. Some are well known, but they did much more than is commonly recognized. Others are known only to a few historians, but who made valuable contributions just the same.

This book is the second in my Grandfather Series. In it, the grandfather tells his grandchildren these histories in a series of story times. As such, it can be read by all ages above 8 or so.