Daphne
Daphne asked:

How old are the characters? (Yelana and Valek mainly)

To answer questions about Poison Study, please sign up.
Kate I saw an interview with Maria V. Snyder, and she said that in poison study Yelena is 19 and Valek is 33. https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
Sparkles I think Yelena is 19 or 20. Valek is in his early 30s (like 32 or 33).

(Yeah, a bit of age difference between the couple. :P)
Emma I know that this is very old but is literally nobody going to talk about the age difference?? It's damn right predatory, illegal, and bordering on pedophillic. I thought that Valek must have been young for his position, and like early twenties, but apparently he's 33 and this just ruined the book for me. It's a good book, but I really can't support a 14 years age difference, especially when one of them is 19.
Leticia Porter I don't know Valek's age but you can guess that she is around eighteen or nineteen because she said that she was started the experimenting with Reyad and Brazell when she was sixteen and that she trained with them for 3 years before she murdered Reyad and then she spent 5 months in prison. So you can guess that she is around 18 or 19
Image for Poison Study
by Maria V. Snyder (Goodreads Author)