Rolli
Rolli asked Daniel Price:

Daniel, you are so slow... and what? You are saying "hoping it comes out before the end of NEXT year" – argh; I hoped it could make my shelf this year!...and while I'm waiting for the next Silvers story - I also want all these other books you haven't written yet. Slick is one of the best books within the last years; it made it to my classics list. Please clone yourself multiple times and keep writing – I’m addicted!

Daniel Price Hi, Rolli. I'm glad you enjoyed "Slick" and I'm sorry for the wait between books. I'm not a speed writer by any stretch of the imagination. I write, then I revise, and then I revise twenty more times. But I'd like to think it's for a good cause. If you saw the early drafts of "Slick" or "The Flight of the Silvers"...let's just say there's a reason I keep them in a vault guarded by lasers and pit bulls and golems made of pudding (they're tough but delicious). Those drafts truly suck.

Rest assured that when "The Song of the Orphans" comes out, it'll be worth the wait. It's the best thing I've ever created, aside from the pudding golems.