Mark Grisham
Mark Grisham asked Ben Mezrich:

Hi Ben, I'm looking forward to reading your book as I love adventure fiction and enjoy learning about how other authors go about the construction of their work. Were there interesting things you found when researching this book that stay with you?

Ben Mezrich I got really deep into some of the Seven Wonders of the world. I was especially fascinated by the story behind the Taj Mahal- it's this incredible love story with a horrifying vicious twist. A great mogul king built it for the love of his life, employing 20,000 of the most talented craftsmen of his time. He then gathered the 20,000 craftsman and cut off all their hands, so they could never build anything as beautiful again. That story definitely stuck with me!