Zoe
Zoe asked:

Oh my god! This book is so boring! !I can stand it! I really can’t understand it. I am so sorry because I just want to sleep while I was reading it ! In addition, the picture on the cover is so awful that I don’t want to see it again. I want to tell my review not only to anyone who haven’t read it, but also to the author. Her words must be changed! How boring it was!

Duncan You find still life pictures awful? You must not see a lot of art, either. This book deals with MATH, ECONOMICS, AND SCIENCE. Practical applications of these skills are actually ESSENTIAL to modern life, and fascinating to read about, in their own way.
The author is not a 'her' by the way, it's a 'him'. You may be reviewing the wrong book.
Image for Freakonomics