Andrea
Andrea asked Keira Andrews:

I'm under the impression that A Forbidden Rumspringa ends with a cliffhanger. Will the sequel resolve the loose ends? I bought the first book but don't want to read it if it leaves me hanging. Please let me know what to expect.

Keira Andrews Hi Andrea! The first book does not end on a cliffhanger in my opinion (and it was definitely not intended to be one), but of course your personal definition of a cliffhanger might be different from mine. A Forbidden Rumspringa is the first part of Isaac and David's journey, and the end comes at a natural break in their story. Their tale will continue in the sequel, and there is a third book coming as well. I personally don't think you'll be left hanging by book one. It is HEA/HFN -- there's just more of their story to be told. I hope that helps? :)