Jen
Jen asked:

Is this book part of a series or it's own novel? I see a lot of good reviews popping up from members. I may read it.

To answer questions about Forged by Fire, please sign up.
Jiyah Hey! I was wondering when you was going to write another incredible book?. I'm deeply in love with the books you create. I like the way you get straight to the point as soon as the story begins. I'm madly addicted to forged by fire. I started to read tears of a tiger but after the accident happened in the book I never finished but trust me I will very soon. I want you to know you truly aspire me to create my own story just by seeing how amazing you are. I always wanted to ask you what makes you just write and keep the ink flowing .It will always be my dream to meet you in person. You is an awesome writer and I thought you should actually hear it come from a student I'm only in 7th grade I go to Lincoln Middle School in Berwyn IL. I'm waiting on you to make more!!!!.
Image for Forged by Fire
by Sharon M. Draper (Goodreads Author)