A Goodreads user asked Hannah E. O'Neal:

Which one of your characters (from any novel project) is your all-time favorite?

Hannah E. O'Neal That's a hard one.
I'd have to say that one of my favorite characters is a girl named Saphira. She's from an unpublished action novel project I have going. Saphira is the last "Dragon" on Earth in 2650 (or somewhere in that time-frame), as the Dragons were a group of powerful fire-and-metal-controlling people that eventually were hunted to extinction.
She is my favorite character because of her personality, as well as the things she can do. She can conjure fire as well as metal, which means she can summon up a cool metal weapon whenever she wants or even scorch an annoying foe when she feels like it. Saphira tends to be self-sacrificing for what few friends she has, and she's always taking risks or pushing herself beyond her limits yet somehow coming out victorious anyway. That's why she's my favorite character.