J. Else
J. Else asked Zoe Saadia:

Which of your characters do you find yourself relating to the most? Is there one with particular quirks that you share?

Zoe Saadia Hi J :)

This is a difficult question, as I have too many books and characters, all of them quite mixed :)
I don't think I 'steal' personalities from the people around me, but in my earlier books it happened once or twice, when I was 'caught' borrowing certain character traits from friends and family. With absolutely no intention to do so, I must admit. It just happened.
So to answer your question, Sakuna, an Anasazi woman from "Pre-Aztec" series, reminds some people of me, mainly in her impulsiveness, and unruliness, lol, her unwillingness to fit entirely (she was a foreigner in a great Mesoamerican city), and maybe in her light deposition as well.
Upon a reflection, I tend to agree. But I swear I did not mean to portrait myself in any of the books :-)