Lina-Miriam
Lina-Miriam asked Josephine Angelini:

Hi! I am a young writer and Im sure there are plenty of us,and I would like to know what advice you have for us qho wants to improve our writing? And I would love to know what you do when you get a "writers block"? Hugs and kisses,L.M

Josephine Angelini The best way to improve your writing is to re-write. I know it sounds redundant, but if you want to get better you have to think how to better your work as you go along. Also, listen to people when they tell you what they think of your writing. You don't have to always agree with them, but if several people say the same thing it may be something you need to think about. And I don't believe in writer's block. If you start with an outline before you write and know where your story goes you won't get stuck.