Goodreads asked Martyn Stanley:

What are you currently working on?

Martyn Stanley I'm simultaneously writing book 4 of the Deathsworn Arc, working title 'The Temple of the Mad God' and editing and polishing book 3, 'The Blood Queen' I expect to have book 3 out within four to six weeks. Book 4 will be a few months though - I'm only 10,000 words in and it'll need some polishing after it's written.

*Update 14th June 2016

I'm now working on Deathsworn Arc 5 and the black comedy mainly. I also have a supernatural thriller sketched out and I have a solid plot for my time-travel WIP I started ages ago. Too many projects! Too little time! I've done nothing on my Demon's and Angels YA Sci-Fi crossover thing for months. At the moment I'm most enthused by the black comedy about caravans, DS5, the time travel one and the supernatural - in that order!