Hayley
Hayley asked Josephine Angelini:

Was there ever a time when you were writing any of your books and you thought that your idea was silly and that no one would be interested? If so, how do you overcome that and push forward?

Josephine Angelini Happens to me every other day, but it isn't that I think my idea is silly. What I tend to think is that my ideas are straight-up crazy. I mean, seriously. Witches in a parallel universe? The good thing is that I've never really minded it when people thought I was crazy. Hey, at least I'm not boring. Maybe every time you think your idea is silly what you should ask yourself instead is if you think your idea is interesting--silly or not. If you aren't bored, your readers won't be either.
Josephine Angelini