Jeannette-steve
Jeannette-steve asked K. Bromberg:

Many people have recommended that I try writing a book or novella. So much so that I'm considering trying it just for fun. I'm disabled and can not work but I read constantly. How do you come up with original ideas? I feel like I've read so many books that all the stories have been told. I want to try New Adult W/ suspense mixed in. Any pointers you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

K. Bromberg That's a hard one to answer because for me the story just starts with a simple idea and the more I think about it the more it develops on it's own. It's not like I sit down at a desk and search for ideas...but rather take a thought and let it snowball from there. Sorry I couldn't be more help or specific with an answer.