Logan Fraser
Logan Fraser asked Janny Wurts:

If you could only recommend one book of yours to someone else, which one would it be?

Janny Wurts Very tough question! Because readers are as individual as stories, and I am ferocious about never writing the same story twice. In general terms, later in my career, the more complex and deep the concept.

If I had to select one title that 'straddles' the divide, I'd say To Ride Hell's Chasm - for several reasons. It is a standalone story with a plot that spans 5 and a half days, it has the widest range of characters each one with a critical contribution to the outcome. The pages are jam packed with concept, action, colorful reverses, and also because this was the single book I've done that seemed to write itself, from start to finish, like a house on fire. I've a warm spot for this on, too, because it was my father's favorite book of mine, and he was definitely my most critical customer!