To answer questions about Love, Rosie, please sign up.
V. Sam fits the character Alex pretty good I guess.
Jeen For me, Sam and Lily fit the characters Alex and Rosie. I'm glad Constantin Film chose them to play, the movie was perfect!
Shoaib Iftekhar totally :)
Lily is perfect Rosie and Sam fits the character of Alex
Linna To be honest, no. I feel both of them are great actor and actress individually but they are not suitable for this role at all.
Emad Ahmadpour yea. i liked them
Lucia Hell yes, love the cast <3
Adelyn Yes, Sam and Lily fit the characters perfectly!
Ellie There all amazing and fit the characters perfectly
Valentina I read the book and then years later watched the film and I absolutely loved it!
Lily Collins was the perfect Rosie and Sam Claflin's portrayal of Alex was incredible as well...
lauren yes yes yes!! Reading the book I pictured the actors and it just works
Serpil Dogan I think both Lily Collins and Sam Claflin were perfectly fitting.
Another alternative for Rosie would be Emilia Clarke but then the movie would rather be "Me Before You" :)
Lynn Mash'an yes, perfectly to be honest... I liked how Sam get Alex that well, so did Lily.
the movie only made the novel even better.
EllaFrancine I watched the movie first, I no it sucks but that's the way it happened, but it actually worked out quite well. The film has been one of my favourites since I fist saw it and my opinion didn't change after reading the book. I love them both equally.
Hannah Lois Zulueta totally! they look good together.
Chiara Sam and Lily was perfect!! Katie, Greg and Ruby was fine...
Sutton Mercer sam and lily is perfect couple
Shania19 I hate the actress who played Rosie in general, but in this movie I felt like she was perfect. I love Sam Clafin anyway, I couldn't picture anyone else playing Alex.
Bettina I like the casting, but I don't really like the movie. It feels very superficial compared to the book.
Ankita I felt that the Greg/Brian character looked way too similar to Alex.
Aris Yes yes yes! Love the movie!
Eden Morales i have watched the movie, and i must say they are perfect :)
Liena Gül omg yes lily and sam look so perfect for their characters
Icebetth❄️ yess! Lily is beautiful, and Sam is interesting
Abi Portelli Primero que todo, empeze a leer el libro porque en la pelicula actuaba Sam Claflin, asique supongo que si.. Creo que todo el casting es bueno... I think the casting is good, because Sam Claflin is Beatiful, and he is Alex.. (I love you Sam Claflin)
Image for Love, Rosie