Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen asked:

great book and there is a movie?

To answer questions about I Am Number Four, please sign up.
Alayzah Yeah its a great book but i haven't seen the movie yet.
Jordan Colunga yes but its trash lol i wouldnt watch it if i where u it will ruin the book

LenHirayama23 The book was very interesting but the movie was all mixed up and compare to the book It didn't even match... Ugh *kicks it in the bin*.
Lana Brett Yes great book watch the movie didn't like it
Willow Yep I really want to see it looks pretty good 2 be honest. 😄 I did watch the trailer the mogadorians are soooooooo ugly bleh! 😝
Jamie Calhoun I don't think the movie is bad it just really isn't true to the book. The book is waaaaaay better. I'm really glad I saw the movie first instead of the other way around because it is so different
Paige There is a movie. but it was so bad there isn't a word to describe how bad it was. the characters didn't even have the right legacies. The director rushed the events in the book too much. Some of the characters don't even look like how they were described in the book. It's like the director only opened the book to see how to spell a characters name and made the rest up. I was very disappointed when I watched it.
Danielle T there is a movie but it is NOTHING compared to the books. I watched it with my friend because we both loved the series....... the movie ruined the book for us. don't watch it.
Henrik Gangefors The movie was terrible compared to the book.
Nirjhar Deb Yeah, there's a movie. I heard it was good. Hope you enjoyed the book! :)
Anthony There is a movie it was good, not good as I thought but they need to make more movies from the Lorien legacies because I think they will be better know that it is 2016.
Donela Yes, there's a movie. Don't watch it before reading the book or you might not want to read the book at all. This book's much better than the actual movie.
Oliver Radtke Watch the Movie!!! It has great actors in it, and it paints a good picture for when you read the rest of the books in the series
Cass Yes there is a movie but if you are wondering if you should see the movie instead of the book DON'T DO IT! The movie they made based off of this is sooo bad compared to the actual book.
Kenny Yes there is a movie
Image for I Am Number Four